3 good blood works results. Our last test results were up to 13,662.
Next step is an Ultrasound and a heart beat.
Our appointment is scheduled for Thursday afternoon.
To be honest it is about the only thing that I can think about.
In no particular order here are the things I think about…
- are the risks of losing the baby any higher with this pregnancy than a normal one
- how is MK feeling
- when will we feel that things are “safe”
- what did I think about when I was pregnant with MB, was I this worried
- if the heartbeat and location is good will we start to rest easy
- when will MK be able to get off the medications
- is this really happening….could we have a little baby B
- how will we tell everyone
- how much baby gear has changed in 9 years
- how will I ever let the Ks know how grateful we are for this opportunity
And I could go on and on and on….it just a series of thoughts going in and out of my head, heart, and soul each and every day as I count down the hours till we get our first peek at the maybe baby.
Maybe baby…6 weeks and growing…the size of a lentil bean.