First off I tried the 10 miles on the treadmill yesterday. It was tough. The definition of boredom. I made it to about 6 miles before I really really was going nuts. TB only did about 5 and then went to the steam room…I decided I would just keep plugging away till he got back. Well he ended up passing on the steam room so came back while I was at mile 7. So while my body could of kept on my brain was fried and since he was ready to go I opted to jump off the treadmill. Hopefully the 12 miles next week won’t feel to bad…I will be back outside and I feel good about it, so here is to positive thinking.
Now off to my 2010 reflections…and a speed run on Friday
My 2010 Reflections
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year? Moving to Arizona, and finding the perfect house & neighborhood!
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? Finding balance in dealing with a pain in the *@# ex. I refer to it as my black cloud. It has been ever present for the past 3 years. Finally in July it was removed from the every day life, but it pops up way to often. Figuring out how to not let it rule our life has been a work in process…I finally have find a few tricks that are allowing us to decide when we want to deal with it, but it is far from out of our life. I just hope in 2011 it won’t still be the most challenging thing…but I am not that hopeful.
4. What was an unexpected obstacle? Job searching…first time I have ever really had to go out looking for a job since I left college, trying to figure out what I really want to do was a lot harder than I realized.
5. Pick three words to describe 2010. Family. Running. Smiles.
9. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year? I have to agree with TB here…spending time talking about or dealing with my ex has been the biggest waste of time. Nothing ever changes, nothing ever comes of anything. It just causes stress and negativity that has no place in my home.
10. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2010 for you. Live, love, laugh, and run