Today is your birthday!
6 years old. I can’t believe it.
You are just as sweet as you were the day you were born.
This past year has been another eventful one. Never a dull moment with you sweetie.
Here are just a few of the recaps from your 5th year of life.
- We went from a family of 2 to a family of 3
- We made a big move across the country to Arizona
- We finally found things “settled”
- Orange has become and remained your favorite color
- You have racked up the frequent flyer miles…and now have upgrade status. Your favorite thing about first class is the food. Yes the food.
- You have entered the Apple generation. You are proficient in the touch and the iPad. Won’t be long till you are teaching me things.
- You started Kindergarten. So many new friends. The playdates and activities are endless.
- You took your first horseback riding lesson. The first of many to come.
- We made our first visit to see puppies…I see one in your future.
- You continue to be the sweetest little girly thing
I love you to pieces MB. You continue to amaze me everyday and while I wish you would stop growing up so fast I love the little lady you are becoming.
Your laughter, your smiles, your determination. You take life one big bite at a time!!!!